As a well-known actor, Jon Voight remains in the limelight, but there is one role he most likely sees more high-priced than any other, and that is his real-life role as a grandpa. 

As the father of Angelina Jolie, he has six grandchildren, children that are of Angelina and her ex-husband Brad Pitt, and a source once said that he “dots” them over and through. 

Recently, Angelina Jolie appeared at the Eternals Premiere along with her 5 children where we could see Shiloh’s remarkable transformation. 

A source close to Angelina shared, “John pays attention to his grandchildren, there are pictures of them at his home and office.” According to the source, “Whenever they’re in a magazine he buys it and saves for them, he’s a very proud grandfather.”

Who is Jon Voight?

Jonathan Vincent “Jon” Voight is a famous American actor. He has won an Academy Award out of four nominations and three Golden Globe Awards out of nine nominations.

Voight came to fame in the late 1960s with his act as a would-be gigolo in Midnight Cowboy (1969). During the 1970s, he grew as a Hollywood star with his depictions of a businessman mixed up with murder in Deliverance (1972), a paraplegic Vietnam veteran in Coming Home (1978), for which he got an Academy Award for Best Actor, and a penniless ex-boxing champion in The Champ (1979).

How Old is Jon Voight?

Jon” Voight was born on December 29, 1938. As old November 2021, he is 83 years old.

How Tall is Jon Voight?

Jon Voight’s Height is 6ft 1.5 inches (186.7 cm). In a 1987 Photoplay interview, he said, “I’m awkward, too long and thin. Six foot three on stage is tall,” and in a Vanity Fair described himself as “me six foot two or three“.

What Happened to Jon Voight?

Actor Jon Voight said that his then-wife, Marcheline Bertrand, the late mother of Angelina Jolie underwent a miscarriage in 1972. 

The 83-year-old told that Bertrand, who died in 2007 after fighting ovarian cancer, lost their unborn baby during their marriage, which endured from 1971 to 1980. “My wife and I lost a child during pregnancy. It was a great, great loss. It was a great trauma for my wife,” Voight told the outlet. “She was very disturbed by that. There has been a sadness for the rest of my life, so it’s a serious thing.”

What is Jon Voight’s Net Worth?

Аѕ of November 2021, Јоn Vоіght hаѕ аn approximated nеt wоrth оf $60 mіllіоn. Не accumulated аlmоѕt аll оf hіѕ іnсоmе wіth hіѕ асtіng саrееr іn thе fіlm іnduѕtrу. Не hаѕ аlѕо earned ѕоmе оf hіѕ worth wіth еndоrѕеmеnt dеаlѕ аnd ТV ѕhоwѕ, аѕ wеll.

Jon Voight Grandchildren:

The following are the six children of Angelina Jolie, who are the grandchildren of Jon Voight

1. Maddox Jolie-Pitt

Maddox Jolie-Pitt is the oldest grandson of John Voight and the eldest son of Angelina and Brad. He was born in August 2001 and is among the three adopted children of the former couple. Angelina officially adopted him from a Cambodian orphanage in 2002 when he was just seven months old.

Maddox has grown up to be quite an intelligent young man, and in 2021, he will attend Yonsei University in Seoul, South Korea.

2. Pax Jolie-Pitt

Pax Jolie-Pitt John is the second oldest grandson and the second adopted child by Angelina and Brad. He was born in November 2003, and Angelina initially determined to adopt him from Vietnam when he was just three years old in 2007.

Like Maddox, Pax sometimes accompanies events with his mother and has worked in some of her films, including an acting gig, Kung Fu Panda 3, and a camera and electrical gig; first, they killed my father.

3. Zahara Jolie-Bile

Zahara Jolie-Pitt John is the third oldest granddaughter and the third adopted child by Angelina and Brad. He was born in Ethiopia in January 2005 and was raised by Angelina six months after her birth.

She has also performed in Kung Fu Panda 3 When she voiced the role of Meng Meng with her mother.

4. Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt John is the fourth oldest granddaughter and biologically firstborn to Angelina and Brad. He was born in Swakopmund, Namibia in May 2006 and held dual citizenship of an African country and the United States. 

Shiloh is often recognized with her mom on shopping tours and other outings and has become quite a style icon.

5. Vivienne Jolie-Pitt

Vivienne Jolie-Pitt is the youngest granddaughter of John and one of the youngest kids of Angelina and Brad. She was born a twin with her brother Knox in 2008 and is following in her mother’s footsteps in the film Harmful As a young princess Aurora.

6. Knox Jolie-Pitt

Knox Jolie Pitt is John’s youngest grandson and the youngest son of Angelina and Brad. He was born a twin with his sister Vivienne in Nice, France. He has also performed in Angelina’s films, including Koo Ko In. including the voice role of Kung Fu Panda 3 and indicated at a future sales career when he was seen trading organic dog treats with his mother at a park in 2019.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC2zqdkr6eZnLW1ecarmKeck522rbDRnqVo